o

AFKAR

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Brothers become Fathers and start baring face wrinkles, but never seize to loose the shear sense of humor.

Nephews who barely walked are now life-busting youngsters, but still get their clothes dirty all the time and did not manage to loose the "I will break everything in my way" look in their eyes.


Families still meet on new year's eve.


And for picnics and Barbeques.

While I am here, thousands of mile away, wondering whether what I am here for is worth missing on all of that....hmmmmm




2 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Living Away said...

I do know the pain of living away and it isn't easy to live the specials days... away!!

Wishing you all the best in 2007

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger hadil said...

your family is so cute! is that hasoona on top???? he looks just like his mom ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home