o

AFKAR

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Unacceptable and Unexpectable.

My supervisor, a nice man in his fifth decade, came to me one late afternoon asking me about Lebanon, Iran's president and what I thought of the Conference about the Holocaust. I simple said that I do not agree with the way he flamboyantly declares the extermination of israel, but as much as any human being should condemn these acts, I was glad that subject as a holocausts is being talked about and debated, and not such a taboo anymore. I also asserted that the isrealis have been using these massacres, which were not done by us, to commit their massacres against us.

But today, I read an entry by Behi and was surprised…. What? White supremacists attended the conference. An article published BBC news, but since I have recently lost faith in BBC's neutrality, I looked somewhere else... The Independent, it was also mentioned there.

What a shame. What a shame!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Living Away said...

great post!
i do agree with you and i have lost faith in almost every kind of media by now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home