o

AFKAR

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Mood

I am struggling to keep my opinionated inclinations in check these days. For on one hand, I firmly believe that what the opposition is asking for is a fare and reasonable propositions. These propositions provide the right representation of the Lebanese population. In addition to that, I despise the current PM, Saniora, and the people/parties he represents for all they are doing and have done during the war in the summer (and even before all of that), and definitely want him out of that office. But on the other hand, I pray that all the diplomatic visit lead to a resolution and these demonstrations, while absolutely rightful, would come to an end as soon as possible. Although unlikely, Things could get out of hand.

Until then, I go on with my pursuit for some impartial blogs to monitor my political inclinations. Any suggestions??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home