o

AFKAR

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Politically Helpless..

I have attempted to write a few entries in the last week or so, but I always finding it hard to follow through.

I struggle to hold off on my political views but always wind up writing about it. I try to be as unbiased as possible, but I can not help mentioning Geagea and Joumblat and Hariri and their bunch and how horrible they are performing. I try to look, imagine or consider the viewpoint of those who support those leaders and I fail drastically. Then I place the opposition leaders in one side of a balance (nasrallah, Aoun, Karameh, el Hoss, Berri, etc) with all their pro's and con's and the ruling bunch (Filtman, Hariri, Joumblat, Geagea, etc) in the other. Is it my inability to understand or what? I keep on repeating to myself "there should be something I am not able to see", otherwise how come people actually listen to them. Yet, I still fail to understand.

And I said I wanted to stay away from politics....

My other attempts were to try to express myself, and you probably have an idea where that ended... you named it…. Politics.

That is why I deleted it all and decided to write the above entry, which itself couldn’t escape the inescapable.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger Mounir said...

it s very true..politics is really a dirty business. Rarely comes a leader that only intend to help his people or humanity in general. Having said that, I liked Rafiq El Hariri a lot, he seems to be a frank and noble man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home