o

AFKAR

Friday, August 18, 2006

Zainab.




I am not sure if anyone has watched Zahi Wehbi's "Khalleek bil Beit" lately. Inviting three members of the Red Cross and Islamic relief organization, he ran a documentary about a girl Called Zainab murdered in Qana during the last Israeli aggression, next with her childhood friend and in her mother's lap.

I was struck by her family's endurance, her mom's murmurs and her little brother's intricate description of time of the vicious incident. So struck, I couldn’t help but weep like child; something very uncommon for someone like myself.

I tried searching for Pictures of Zainab, but failed to find any. But please keep an eye on "Khaleek bil Beit" to watch the video, whoever it is posted.

Finally, I convey my best regards to Zahi wehbi and the cast of "khaleek bil Beit" , who have always touched my heart with their different documentary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home